You'll work with our AWP Implementation Team in San Francisco.
AWP-CPIT is part of Concord 's Capital Project Implementation Support. AWP-CPIT equips clients to successfully manage improvement programs and transformations for their capital projects. You'll have a particular focus on the early deployment, training and adoption phases of AWP. You'll also operate as the lead point of contact for AWP best practices in deployment and adoption of our solutions, and you'll partner with Concord's expert teams to deploy the AWP solution, deliver ongoing activities, provide ad-hoc advisory services.
• Undergraduate degree with an excellent academic record required; graduate degree in project management is a must.
• 7 - years of experience as a proven performer; prior experience in top-tier consultancy is highly desirable
• Managing/understanding large-scale change-management or transformation programs in an international context
• Special interest in Program and Change Management; certification in Program Management is a plus
• Experience in an operational project management role
• Ability to be stand-alone in senior client settings
• Clear oral and written communication skills to present and discuss complex value propositions to client senior executives
• Strong project management skills, able to multi-task whilst keeping attention to detail
• Entrepreneurial spirit and a genuine interest in delivering outstanding client service
• Fierce desire to be a critical team member in a rapidly growing, dynamic business
• Team player able to rally support from multiple resources
• Outstanding oral and written communication skills in English